This blog is inspired in part by Yann Martel's magical adventure novel, Life of Pi.
Monday, October 29, 2007
SUSHI NEKO
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"Sushi neko" reminds me so much of once when Mary Evelyn and I were visiting some Japanese friends of hers in Okayama, shortly after my arrival there to teach, and they served us delicious sukiyaki; and Mary Evelyn said to them: "ummmm, oishii neko desu ne" and we all laughed so much. (I laughed when someone told me what ME had just said.) I've never had cat sushi myself. I'd probably decline.
2 comments:
"Sushi neko" reminds me so much of once when Mary Evelyn and I were visiting some Japanese friends of hers in Okayama, shortly after my arrival there to teach, and they served us delicious sukiyaki; and Mary Evelyn said to them: "ummmm, oishii neko desu ne" and we all laughed so much. (I laughed when someone told me what ME had just said.)
I've never had cat sushi myself. I'd probably decline.
i remember that story, and i have written it down in my idea book.
Post a Comment