Tuesday, June 12, 2007

OSHOKUJI

I have started to eat well!!!!

This could be a sign of my mental health recovering, although I am still (perhaps a bit) shaky.
Shaky from severe A.D.D. and clausterphobia... Oh no, wait, that's Paris Hilton!!
I mean, shaky from the Break-Up. (No further comments >_< gomen...)

So anyway, as it has always been and probably always will, the way I eat reflects my mental health, precisely.
When I am happy, I eat well.
When I'm unhappy, I eat horribly: snacks, take-out, soda, eating all the time, etc.
I am obviously not of the type that lose weight when stressed out.... For better or worse, I don't know but...

I'd like to post some photos of my meals to encourage myself to continue eating well.

The other day I made hamburgers, mashed potatoes (with white miso--recommended, peeps!) and shimeji and cabbage stir-fry with ponzu. For dessert, assam tea jelly--it did harden the second time around--it was fragrant and light and good.





Good food = good health!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks SO tasty! But when are we all going to Burger King in Shinjuku?

Miss Ai said...

Let's go let's go!!
I'm down!
When are we going to the rollercoaster at Korakuen??

Courtney said...

You might have been eating badly, Ai, but you're still supercute :)

Miss Ai said...

Courtney, arigatou!!!!!!! (;_;)
You made my week!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Always a pleasure.

Thanks for your help with the dresses, they went over very well at work! (Though let us not speak of the spats, which Ito Yokado seems to have mislabeled a size that can only damage the ego. Devils!)

Anonymous said...

Give these foods a chance to unveil their deliciousness:

a half a grapefruit for a dessert.

a handful of unsalted almonds for a snack.

If you give them a chance, wow. Astonishing simple deliciousness.

S.U.

Miss Ai said...

oh my goodness, sorry for my late replies.

Courtney, of COURSE they went over well at work, *THEY* (and therefore, you) were supercute ;)

SU simple deliciousness is my kind of deliciousness!