First day we met, at a friend's wedding reception.
"Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Can I ask you out for a drink sometime?"
On suggestions for our first date.
"I had some ideas. How about hitting up a couple of funky bars in Naka Meguro? Or a nice dinner in Aoyama--your choice!"
When he didn't pick up my call, he texted:
"Bit jammed today as we're shortstaffed. Phone date tonight?"
Every morning between 7:30 and 8am while he's on his way to work, and usually I'm already at the office.
"Have a good day gorgeous."
After I told him I was nervous about meeting his friends and therefore I might be acting funny at dinner:
"What do you mean, you're acting funny all the time!"
followed by:
"And of course, I will make sure you're comfortable... I kinda like ya!"
After we met up with my friends one night; and also on another occasion, before going out to a party with a group of colleagues and friends.
"I love watching you with your friends. The way you laugh around them."
The other day when I asked him what he would have done if I was indeed married, or had a boyfriend, the first time we met.
"I probably would have asked you out anyway."
Men! I'm falling in love with one.
7 comments:
良い感じ〜Love v(* ̄▽ ̄*)〃▽〃)Love
幸せそうなmiss aiちゃんを見ていると
こっちも幸せになっちゃうわ。
私もmiss aiちゃんの笑顔は大好きよ〜
ouch! true love!
Yuki-- Thank you :)
このままうまくいったら、今度是非紹介させてね。
Nina--you think?
Let's wait and see... :)
dude why do you keep asking ME?? I'm not the one dating the 26-year-old!
I can dream, though.
VOE says, enjoy each moment
AND
TTT
love you immensely,
Voice of Experience
Awesome!! We seriously need to catch up;)
Thanks Ragan!
I'd love to catch up. Maybe we can schedule in a skype date??
Post a Comment